Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Expectations by Me & my dead BFF,Charles Dickens



Exam for my novel is just 2 days away and truly felt, it’s too late to have the perfect period of time of an effective revision .Though so, I’m going to give my best shot. I’ve just started reading the novel ‘Great Expectation’ by Charles Dickens .Ok, just the summary and yea,i have the novel with me, beside me looking as new as it was in the bookstore before i bought it months ago.

Great Expectations~ Expectations?? What is that? It’s simply said that it is something that one is looking forward for in the future. The good part about expectations is that you will be motivated to get what u have desired and having that attraction to own it. The bad effect of expectations is that many tend to get very upset when they do not get what have been expecting.

We can’t avoid the part when we get upset for not achieving what we have been expecting but all we can do ,in a very positive way is to strive harder to do better and have a even bigger expectation which would make it even much better than what we have expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment