Powered By Blogger

Friday 17 August 2012

I haven't met you yet...

At this age, marriage is all they talk about to me. Friends, family, relatives and just anybody after asking my age.  It's just that i haven't the right person yet. Yep, I haven't met him yet. He is somewhere out there and here I am just waiting patiently. It has never came across my mind over this issue since recently. I was enjoying my great single life,doing stuffs i love to do with family and friends. But then , there was this one day,i decided to just take the next step....But yet, i still haven't met him yet.


It's just beautifully said by Micheal Buble in his song 'I Haven't Met You Yet'.

I might have to wait, I'll never give upI guess it's half timing, and the other half's luckWherever you are, whenever it's rightYou'll come out of nowhere and into my life

No comments:

Post a Comment